Tuesday 8 January 2013

2000 Page Views!!!



Just wanted to write a quick post to celebrate the fact that I've just made it over 2000 page views, quite impressive considering this is just a little hobby of mine. Thank you for everyone that has viewed the blog and I hope to continue updating the content so you'll have lots of interesting things to look at. 

Up coming projects include: 
Learning to make sugar animals using my new Christmas present 
Learning to make a princess and therefore using my new craft gun
Doing some more baking from one of the recipe books, as yet undecided. 

I will also spend some time making some interesting birthday cakes, hopefully, my husband has a birthday at the end of the month so I suppose I better attempt something exciting for him. Not sure what yet but I'm sure ideas will start to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment