Monday 1 July 2013

Food Plan week ending 29th June

This week was a really unhealthy week for us as it was the last week before we both started our diets and weight loss programs. As of next week the meals should be healthier and I should have more of an idea of calorie intact. 

Sunday - Lovely roast at Gary's parents

Monday - We can't remember what we had this day but I was so busy baking that Gary bought us something easy from Co Op. 

Tuesday - Stew with bread as Gary was at badminton

Wednesday - Fish and Chips.

Thursday - Stew from the freezer.

Friday - Homemade burgers with chips and salad. 

Saturday - Piri piri chicken with rice and vegetables. 

Not a very good week but from now Gary and I are having weight battles and I have to win so I can fund more baking items :). This week I got some special greaseproof paper for my macaroons and a new baking tin. Yay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment