Sunday 28 July 2013

Help me to make this work...

I haven't got any more baking to share with you today but I wanted to encourage people to spread the word about my "business". As you know I am trying to branch out and spread the word that I'm creating cakes to order at present (July 2013) for the cost of just the ingredients. If you like the cakes I've created then you can really help me out by doing one, or several, of the following simple things. 

1) Like my facebook page found here. Even if you aren't local to the area your friends will be able to see you've liked the page and then maybe they'll like and their friends will see and the circle gets bigger and bigger. The more people that see it the more chance I have of them being local enough to order something. 

2) Tell people about my blog or any cakes you may particularly like. If they then start looking at the blog then they'll tell others etc etc and again my circle will widen. 

3) Order a cake!! and then tell people where you got it from. This is a bit location dependant but to start with I'm willing to get cakes out to anywhere in Sussex or London or take orders in advance and send them off with members of my family..

Whilst you may not be local, may not be able to order a cake, you can still help me out. I really want this business to be a sucess and judging by the number of page views I'm getting on here I must be doing something right. So now I'm asking for your help, the Mini Manley Bakery would like to get off the ground :). 
New Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment