Sunday 7 July 2013

The Future

Now that I'm back on my feet and able to do much more baking, my mind has now naturally progressed to the future. I would love to use my baking as the basis to a small business with either baked goods or creating celebration cakes. I have now added an enquires page to my blog so that people know I available for orders in the Sussex area. I'm willing to make whatever is requested and, for the time being, it'll be at the price of the ingredients. 

I need to raise my profile and do more practice,this is why I'm taking every opportunity to practice designing cakes and learning new skills. I would love to take some courses but for now I'll continue working on these things myself from books and magazines. I hope that some of you think that my cakes have potential and would be willing to buy these in the future. 

Along these lines, Gary and I have been designing logos this weekend and we'd like some input. There are 4 below and we'd like to know which is your favourite and portrays my baking business. If anyone has some better ideas, please feel free to send me that too.


Top left is 1, Top right is 2, bottom left is 3 and Bottom left is 4. 



No comments:

Post a Comment