Tuesday 7 April 2015

Flower Topper

I was asked to make a flower topper for someone to use on a cake they were making themselves. She wanted it really colourful and asked for mainly roses with a few filler flowers. 

Cream Rose
To fit this brief I made roses in blue, pink, purple and cream. I also made some white jasmine and some rose leaves. I felt that any more flower varieties would overwhelm the bunch and make it look too fussy. 
I arranged these in a line bunch in order to decorate the middle of the cake and create a nice centre piece. 

Finished Flowers
Along with these flowers I also made a few extra so they could use some on the edge of the cake and balance out the cake. 
Smaller bunch for the edge
What do you think? 
Finished Bunch
Top View
Don't forget that I can make just the topper if you'd like to make the cake yourself or have a cake that you want to add something else to. I make the flowers to your specification and size. 
Pink Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment