Thursday 25 June 2015

90th Birthday Cake

I was asked to make a birthday cake for a 90th birthday lady. My brief was nothing too fancy so I kept it simple with this design. 

To give the cake a little design I crimped around the edge of the cake and board. 

The sugar flowers are carnations, sweet peas, and roses. This is just a simple little bunch to give the cake something a little special. Sugar flowers always lift a cake. 
Sugar Flowers
To finish off the cake I piped a message and used ribbon to create a bow on the front. 
I hope the family liked the cake and enjoyed it. 
Finished Cake

1 comment:


  1. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar
    website vanilla ice cream wholesale visit the site to know more about gelatosales.

    ReplyDelete