Thursday 16 April 2015

3 Way Celebration Cake

I was asked to make a cake to celebrate 3 different occasions so we decided to split the cake into 3 and do a different theme in each. 
The first section, the brief I was given was cello so I put some musical notes and made a little cello. 
Music side of the cake
The second second I was asked for minions. I purchased the models for this (due to copyright) sprayed the cake yellow and stuck these on. 
Minion Side
The final section was lego friends, I sprayed it pink and the models would be added at a later stage. 
Lego Friends Cake
I had to be careful on copyright on this one but with the models I avoided that problem and was still able to provide my clients with a cake they wanted. This was their much loved chocolate cake. 

I had some lovely photos showing that they enjoyed the cake and I was lucky enough to be there when the cake was revealed. That was lovely for me and to hear their compliments was lovely. 

If you need a cake for any occasion please don't hesitate to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment