Thursday 16 April 2015

Mini Wedding Cupcakes

As a quick last minute order I was asked to make something to go in some bags for a bride's hens. I suggested some mini cupcakes and she likes that idea. I made some rich chocolate cupcakes and topped them with sugar paste. I put an impression on the sugar paste to give it a bit of texture. 
Mini Cupcakes
Finally to finish off the cake I made some little white flowers and put pearls in their centre. 

As these were going in bags individually I wrapped each in a cellophane bag. This was probably the most challenging part of the job!! My bride was happy with the cakes and I'm very much looking forward to making her wedding cake in a few months. 
Cake in a cellophane bag. 
If you need a cake for any occasion please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment